Wednesday 21 June 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration - Same goodies, different outcome..

Hey bloggers..

Todays card is made for BeeCrafty
using the new Birds & Butterflies stamp set and one of the 

The brown background is made with Distress Oxides. I used both brown colours, Vintage Photo and Walnut stain. I just smudged them on with my blending tool.
I took my crackle paint stamp and lay it flat on my table. I misted it with water and took my brown background and plopped it down on the stamp. Meaning I stamped the "wrong way round". I took my card to the stamp, not the stamp to the card.
I left it to air dry so it takes a wee minute before the stamping shows but its worth the wait.

While my background was drying I covered my MDF birdcage with Cracked Pistacio Oxide ink and made the little strip thats sits behind my background. I also stamped my greeting and cut it apart.

The rest was really just cutting my background at an angle, stamping my bird and stick it all together..

Now..
If you are part of the BeeCrafty Facebook group, you would have seen our Emily posted last night. And funny, she has made a project, very different from mine, BUT will you believe that we have used the same goodies.. and nope, none of us had seen nor knew the other of us was creating with the same goodies. So Ive asked Emily if it was ok to include her project here also (and she said yes ofcourse or I wouldnt have posted it lol) 

Emily's Project using the same goodies as myself. Links above.
 Is'nt her project fab? I just love it. So very different from mine yet using the same stamp and birdcage.
  But that is all from me today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment