Wednesday 16 August 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration

Hello Blogger friends 
 and welcome to my blog.

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration for BeeCrafty.
I have a couple of journal pages to share today.

This page is made using alcohol inks on top of vellum. You add a drop or 2 of alcohol ink and blow on it with a straw. It gives a cool effect and was really fun making.
I then took my vellum and stuck on to one of the pages from the BeeCrafty Journal. I stamped and heat embossed in black and added a few black paint splashes to finish.

This was my second attempt with the alcohol ink. Although I didnt stamp onto it, I wanted to share it. This page is also stuck into my journal.

 This one is one of the half pages. Its distress ink and more distress ink through the dinkable stencil. I then stamped and heat embossed in white and finished by making the little white dots around the edges with a white marker.

Goodies I used:

Journal
Selection of Banksy Inspired stamps
(Im linking to the whole section as there are so many amazing ones)
Feather Dinkable Stencil
(again linking to the whole section, not to be missed)
Distress ink
Embossing powder
White marker
Alcohol ink

  And that is really it from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Wow Marleen! Bet your desk was a right mess? Love these both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great play Marleen. Fab creations x

    ReplyDelete