Wednesday 29 November 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration - Wizard of OZ Bookmarks

Hello Dear Blogger Friends..

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty..

But before I do so, I want to wish our very own Queen Bee, Mamma Bee, Julie-Ann A very Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day and that your little bees spoil you all day.


Right, project for today.. I have our yearly school christmas fair this coming Sunday and I decided to make some bookmarks for my stall. And what would be more easy and effective then a spot of stamping.

I decided to use the Wizard of OZ stamps to make a couple of them.
Find the whole selection of stamps in the STORE.

 I started by diecutting the tags and then stamped strait on to them. I used versamark ink as I coloured in with my watercolour pencils. I used distress ink around the edges to add a bit of a vintage feel to the tags and finished with a wee piece of gold ribbon.
And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment