Wednesday 6 December 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration.. More Bookmarks

Hello Blogger Friends..

Wednesday again and my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty..

I have a few more bookmarks to share today.. As I mentioned last week, I had the christmas craft fair coming up and I wanted a few bookmarks to sell as they flew out the door last year. As well as this year.. So I made some using the stamps from BeeCrafty. This time I used Brusho and a selection of the Banksy Stamps. I did also use a selection of stencils from various companies, but check out the Stencils from BeeCrafty, something for everyone.



These have all been made the same way. No magic. Simply just a tag diecut, sprinkled with Brusho's, sprayed with water. Left to dry, Stamped and distress ink through stencils.. Finish with matching ribbon and Voila!!

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment