Wednesday 28 February 2018

BeeCrafty on Hochanda.. Banksy..

Hey Bloggers..

Sam from BeeCrafty was on Hochanda yesterday (Tuesday 27/02-2018) with some amazing goodies..
A huge selection of Banksy stamps, Background stamps, the Dinkables and some brand new MDF.

Sadly due to illness I had to sit this one out but as soon as I could drag myself out of bed I managed to get a few cards made and I thought I'd share some of them today.

 This one is made with a watercolour background, sparkle paste through the star Dinkable and using both sizes of the "Decision to try" stamp.

 This background is made with acrylic paint sprays, Sparkle paste, Lustre Luxe and the drop Dinkable. Sentiment "Dreams come true" is made the same way.

 
 This one is a Gelli plate background and then stamping with the Brick background stamp.
I used the "Girl watering Aerial" banksy stamp. The stamp was'nt wide enough to cover the bottom of my card so I inked up a bit of the base of the stamp and extended the "greenery". I finished again with the "Dreams come true" stamp.

 
Right last one for today.. This one is an A5 and the background is a "mop up" of Distress ink.
I used the Circle Inkable as well as the Heart Dinkable to create a bit of debth on my card. I once again used the "Dreams come true"sentiment and used the Banksy "Caught in the rain" stamp.
I extended some of the rain lines with a black pen as I wanted the girl and the sentiment to kind a flow together.
 
And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 








2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Hun! Just a shame we didn't get to see them on the telly box. Hope you're feeling much better ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assortment. I love the stars one.
    GG

    ReplyDelete